Subject: Best German First turn attack set up rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Saman Assadi
Australia
Canberra
A.C.T.
flag msg tools
I have played Battle Of The Bulge '81 many times over. Although these days I mainly play Bitter Woods, but I still love craving back to this classic game from the 1980's.
Can some of you Bulge'81 fans please kindly either email me at samanassadi1972@gmail.com or personal message me on boardgamegeek & send me your best first turn German attack on U.S. forces. I would be interested to see what are the best German first turn attacks at what odds to attack what U.S. Units.
So if any of you Bulge'81 experts can assist me, I would certainly be very happy. thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Rauh
United States
St. Peter
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have some scans of old General magazines, one of which talks about opening German strategy. If you want, give me an email and I could forward a copy to you.

MR

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian McDonald
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would be interested in this article as well, or at least a pointer to which issue of the General it is in.

thanks!

brian

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.