5 Posts

Thunderstone: Wrath of the Elements» Forums » General

Subject: Card Dividers Question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matthew D
msg tools
mb
This is probably a silly question but should there be dividers (with the Wrath of the Elements artwork) for the randomizers, militia, disease, and thunderstone cards? Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will M. Baker
United States
Alameda
California
flag msg tools
designer
mcd1982 wrote:
This is probably a silly question but should there be dividers (with the Wrath of the Elements artwork) for the randomizers, militia, disease, and thunderstone cards? Thanks!

Those cards came with the base set. WotE should come with replacement dividers for those cards, but with an image matching the base set, rather than the WotE set.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew D
msg tools
mb
thanks, I just picked up the Wrath expansion and I had militia, randomizers, disease, and thunderstone cards -- but no dividers, so I was a bit confused why every other card got one, but not these.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will M. Baker
United States
Alameda
California
flag msg tools
designer
mcd1982 wrote:
thanks, I just picked up the Wrath expansion and I had militia, randomizers, disease, and thunderstone cards -- but no dividers, so I was a bit confused why every other card got one, but not these.

Hmm. Sounds like you are short some dividers, though. I'm pretty sure you SHOULD have militia, randomizers, disease, and thunderstone dividers in Wrath. Did you get it new?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Riehl
United States
Eau Claire
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got a new copy, and it contained dividers for all the basic stuff and randomizers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.