mbmbmbmbmb
The players:
Greg
Tracy
Jen
Phil
Emily
Chris

Chris brought this one down from Newcastle and it was brought out as a quick easy opener. 'Greg, I think you'll like this one' said Jen. How wrong she was.

Chris explained the rules and then sat out while the rest of us played.

We all got our 8 bullets and loaded 6 into our guns. No Kablamo bullets for me so just a bunch of random bullets to switch things around and mess everyone else's guns up.

The game started and bullets were soon being swapped from gun to gun, I tried to keep a vague idea of what was going where although nobody had really touched my gun.

Soon a slight misunderstanding from Tracy meant that she'd loaded a Kablamo into her own gun which had then gone into the safe position meaning she knew death was coming and couldn't do anything about it.

A turn or two later and I still hadn't seen any Kablamo bullets and so was sitting in a position where I knew I wouldn't get killed but also wasn't able to directly affect anyone else by putting Kablamo bullets into their gun unless it was by blind luck switching two unseen bullets.

In any case this wasn't to matter as Jen played a bullet which meant any Kablamo bullets appearing in the next round kill the person sitting to the left instead of the person firing. When Phil then played a card causing Emily to swap the bullet in her safe position with (the only) one in her hand my fate was sealed. The swap meant a Kablamo bullet was in Emily's safe position and the previous bullet played by Jen meant I was killed by Emily. At the same time Emily was killed as Jen also came up with a Kablamo.

This left just Jen and Phil but the game ended mercifully quickly as Phil played a bullet allowing him to completely reload his gun with 6 new bullets and on the very next turn Jen came up with another Kablamo to leave Phil victorious.

If you like games with very little strategy and chock full of complete chaos and randomness then this is the game for you. If not then, like me, you'll want to give this a miss.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.