Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Simon Andersen
Denmark
Valby
Danmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It seems widely recognised that SJW and other early titles in this series are unbalanced in favour of the Confederates.

This has been partly compensated for on the official GCACW site: http://www.gcacw.com/scenario.htm

The description of MMP's remake of the game, Stonewall Jackson's Way II make promises of "revamped campaigns for better play balance".

This is the first game of the series that I play. It is obviously unbalanced, but it is still quite entertaining. However, if campaign scenario 6 and 7 are as hard for the union player as the stand alone missions, I would like to hear about ways and ideas to balance those games.

My opponent and I like the system and plan to spend a lot of time on the game, but if the SJW campaign is too unbalanced, I'd rather just invest in Battle Above the Clouds to get a better balanced campaign to begin with.

Anybody hear about tournament versions or balance compensations for the SIV campaigns?

Cheers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Swinson
United States
Cumming
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Go to www.gcacw.com. download the basic rules, toward the back there are victory point adjustments for some of the earlier games. This should help out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.