Nottingham» Forums » Rules

Subject: ambush rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Greece
thessaloniki
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
can two or more players ambush someones set and in what order?

thanks in advance

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gareth Reynolds
New Zealand
Christchurch
Canterbury
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe more than one player can ambush at the same time. I would simply resolve the ambushes in order around the table, each getting to steal one card from the set being traded in. Of course, more than one player performing an ambush will result in the ambushed player being most of the way to another set for their next turn. (And that card can only be ambushed by player colour.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michail Giannis
Greece
Petroupoli/Athens
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
I believe more than one player can ambush at the same time. I would simply resolve the ambushes in order around the table, each getting to steal one card from the set being traded in. Of course, more than one player performing an ambush will result in the ambushed player being most of the way to another set for their next turn. (And that card can only be ambushed by player colour.)

+1

But the correct order is that it goes first the person you first call for an ambush and then the next you called....
But yes 2 persons can make an ambush.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julie Lemonde
Canada
St-Hyacinthe
Quebec
flag msg tools
http://www.dragonsnocturnes.org/
mbmbmbmbmb
And in the case of an opponent with 2 ambushs (ex: pearls and red player)... if the red player delivers pearls do you think that he could be ambushed two times in the same delivery by the same player ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Valencia
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Verglas wrote:
And in the case of an opponent with 2 ambushs (ex: pearls and red player)... if the red player delivers pearls do you think that he could be ambushed two times in the same delivery by the same player ?

Sorry for reviving this thread. I assume you probably figured it out by now but I also had this question.

In the rules it states that "a player may activate one of his ambush cards whenever another player attempts to trade in 3 or more items for points."

So, no, a player cannot be ambushed multiple times by the same player in the same turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.