Hide
4 Posts

String Railway» Forums » Strategy

Subject: string railway rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
tobi inazeb
msg tools
Hallo Leute. Ich suche ein gut erhaltenes Spiel "string railway" (alte Version/Auflage).shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
ASL ... yes, this is my Desert Island Game. If I have to give up all my 3000+ games and only allowed to keep one, this would be it. This bloody game stood the test of time. Around for more than 25 years - simply the best.
badge
Devoted Follower of the Most Holy Church of the Evil Bob. Possessed and down the road to become chaotic, evil & naughty. All hail the Evil Bob and his Stargate.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Tobi,

you can reach a lot more people when you post in English meeple

As for your request: 5 users list their copy for trade: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/items/boardgame/7667...

You probably want to contact them directly!

And welcome to BGG meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Murphy
Australia
Pyrmont
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The old square version, or will the new rectagular old version be okay? If so, there are stores in JP which stock it and will post it.

B>

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ingo Griebsch
Germany
Bochum
North Rhine-Westphalia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And if asking this way you should at least move the thread from strategy to general...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.