Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kenneth Lury
United States
Blowing rock
NC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have my scenario cards all filled prior to beginning this scenario-a couple of units I could not find so substituted similar units.

Questions: There are naval units in the special reinforcement pools and yet the game specific rules state that no naval units are used. ??????????

There are 2 groups in the special replacement pools area that say "not chosen"-I have no idea what this means.

This is the first scenario played that has weather, replacements and asp's so I am sure I will have plenty more questions as I go.

Any and all help appreciated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Filip Nielsen
Sweden
Lindome
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Hello

Playing through the same scenario solo right now, I'm on turn 77.

radsailor wrote:
Questions: There are naval units in the special reinforcement pools and yet the game specific rules state that no naval units are used. ??????????

They are naval infantry brigades so I used them as regular infantry.

radsailor wrote:
There are 2 groups in the special replacement pools area that say "not chosen"-I have no idea what this means.

"not chosen" means that the replacement group was not used by the soviets in the real battle.

radsailor wrote:
Any and all help appreciated.

Watch out for the mud, motorized divisions have almost no ZOC when the rain start pouring.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.