Christiaan Meijer
Netherlands
Amsterdam
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello all,

I am very ashamed of myself. blush I had recently sent of my Kingsport Horror in a math trade. I was in the presumption that it was all complete because I never played it. I got an email from the recipient a few days ago with the msg that a lot of items were missing in the box. Come to find out that somehow the components were all put together. shake Now I am trying to seperate the base game (which I still own) from the missing components from Kingsport Horror.

The question that I would like to ask is how can I recognize items/cards and whatever else from Kingsport Horror?

Any help would be much appreciate it so I can make good on my mistake. modest
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Giacomo Leoni
United States
Providence
RI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
any card in the expansion has a little lighthouse icon in the lower right corner.

best
Geki
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christiaan Meijer
Netherlands
Amsterdam
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
geki wrote:
any card in the expansion has a little lighthouse icon in the lower right corner.

Thanks! What about the components?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
foksieloy
Croatia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
List of all components:

http://www.arkhamhorrorwiki.com/Kingsport_Horror
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
say "em-cee-crispy"
United Kingdom
Basingstoke
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nope, just the cards.

The rulebook contains a component count, but you'll also want to identify specific items. You should find that this information is available on the The Arkham Horror Wiki
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tibs
United States
Amherst
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Aside from the board and rulebook, I think that everything in KH has the lighthouse symbol except the monsters. Monsters never have expansion symbols, for some reason.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eðvarð Hilmarsson
Iceland
Reykjavik
Reykjavik
flag msg tools
Cthulhu whispers to me when I sleep......
badge
Cthulhu whispers to me when I sleep......
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.arkhamhorrorwiki.com/Monster

Use this list to sort out the monsters that belong with the expansion (you can click and sort it at the top). I use this after every game with an expansion (since I play with one at a time).

Figured the direct link would be handy (this is otherwise the same info as last two posts combined).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.