Pocket Battles: Elves vs. Orcs» Forums » Rules

Subject: Regenerate Question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Martin Nitram
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Some doubts about Regenerate trait (seems that Trolls all over the fantasy worlds have that ability

It is said in traits description "Recover all the Wound Tokens (turning them into Orders) from the Unit with this trait at the end of each Round"

Recover and do what? Do the recovered tokens come back to the player so he can use them next round on any Unit, or the recovered token(s) lay as orders on this particular Unit? In the second case, the unit is healed but it is more "expensive" to give it new Orders during next round...

Thanks in advance for clarification. I played this game jsut 2 times with my 8-years old son so I did not want to dig in every detail and we still enjoyed the game a lot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paolo Mori
Italy
Parma
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The first you said

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Nitram
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, that is how we actually played the game.

BTW: I came across Pocket Battle series because I do appreciate Your other game, Vasco da Gama, which me and my friends find really good. But this is the story for Vasco forum, not here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paolo Mori
Italy
Parma
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, but as ypu may have realized, the games are quite different

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Nitram
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pa°L° wrote:
Thanks, but as ypu may have realized, the games are quite different

Are you sure about that? I have not noticed that yet, I must be missing something...

Yes, they are totally different and yes, I knew about it before buying Orcs vs Elves. We wanted to check the other games designed by You and, as Borneo and Ur are not quite available in Poland, we came across these Pocket Battle boxes. And I do find Orcs funny to play, through it seems now that my younger son must have lost catapult somewhere

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.