Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Caputo
United States
Santa Clara
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
If you are a fan of Kachina, you may want to check out the upcoming Essen release, Völuspá, which reimplements Kachina with great new artwork, revised rules and fun new expansion tiles. More information can be found on the White Goblin Games website: http://www.whitegoblingames.com/game/126/Vlusp
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Woooohooo! Congrats!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bart Nijssen
Netherlands
Rosmalen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In the upcoming weeks, a designer diary written by Scott will be published here on Boardgamegeek, with some more background information. I can already tell you that it will be an interesting read!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Jaynes
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am very happy you have found a new publisher. Congrats.
The game is fun and hopefully White Goblin can help it get out there more, and treat you better.
I am a little bummed at the change of theme, as I really dug the Kachina one. But hopefully the new theme will bring it even more attention to the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bart Nijssen
Netherlands
Rosmalen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ensure yourself of a copy of Völuspá by pre-ordering it now through http://www.whitegoblingames.com/spiel

For early birds, there's an extra discount, that won’t be given in Essen, so it's a pre-order exclusive!

You can pick up your order at the White Goblin Games booth at Spiel 2012 (booth number is 5-01) or let your order be shipped to your home address. Please keep in mind that the first printruns are quite low: just as was the case with Panic Station last year, games might get sold out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.