Subject: Wonderfull Game: Differnt theme? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
robert kalin
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I love the mechanics of this game and how space saving it is compared to full sized board game. I even put the dungeon cards into 'hard protective' card holders so there more like cardboard tiles. I'm using a squad of Munchkin figures for players, mini dice for tracking, big dice for conflict rolls, and Fantasy Flight 'round tokens' as blood points. I even snagged a 'zombies' zombie to act as a dungeonlord wandering squad in the variants. (yes I have a box for it now)

I can't help but wonder if this same game could have a graphical revamp as a haunted house game. I love the whole haunted house genre where the house itself is alive and full of spooky things. Something like the Winchester house.

I'm tempted to visualy revamp 'tomb' to the haunted house theme if it wern't for the fact that i couldn't share it online here. And thats half the fun, shareing it with you guys.

With two dungeons and hoping to find an outdoor 'snow witch' expansion at my local game shop... l8trz

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Mayse-Lillig
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
You might want to look into some similar games with horror themes-
The Testimony of Jacob Hollow
House of Horrors

more different, but also good games:
Dracula's Revenge
Frankenstein's Children

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.