Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jacob Cassens
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
mb
Buddy, I think you're pretty confused. GMT doesn't publish Conflict of Heroes. Nor does Academy Games have a "P500" process like the one you are thinking of at all. I'd double check your game before posting something like this; however, in response to your question: Why would any company do something so convoluted? GMT AND Academy Games are both already really good about giving you great savings with P500, and you're asking them to go back and credit peoples' credit cards for ordering through your FLGS? Ask your FLGS to sport up and encourage pre-orders if you want something done through them, maybe they will pass some of their savings for ordering them early on to you. You may not save as much as you would if you p500'd it, but you'd help out your FLGS by letting them make some money, and still get a pretty good deal. Your idea is not very sound from any aspect, especially considering the simplicity of the process as it stands.

Cheers,

Jacovis

Edit: Expanded my argument. (and clarity)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Björn Hansson
Sweden
Bromma
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The OP was removed and I missed it. Darn. Sounded like drama.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Art Bugorski
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
taragalinas wrote:
The OP was removed and I missed it. Darn. Sounded like drama.

Nope, just wrong forum from typing in the wrong browser tab: you want the thread go here: A P500 proposal for international customers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.