flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Director of Game Development at Cambridge Games Factory
badge
Feed me...games...
mbmbmbmbmb
It does two things
(1) As soon as you complete it, you may put the materials from under it directly into your clientele. Usually this means that you will get 2 legion clients (from the 2 brick used to complete it).
(2) Whenever you take the legionnaire action, you may name one of your incomplete buildings instead of revealing a card from your hand. If you are taking multiple legion actions, you are allowed to reveal some cards from your hand and name some of your incomplete buildings. You can't name the same building twice, when taking several legion actions (just as you cannot reveal the same card twice).

For example:
Suppose I add a 2nd brick to my Castra Praetoria with an architect action. I complete the building, but put the two brick cards into my clientele. I now have 2 legion clients!

On a later turn, I lead a legion role. This give me 3 total legion actions (the card + 2 clients). I have an incomplete Aerarium (gray/concrete) and an incomplete Castra (yellow/rubble). I also have a blue/stone card and a yellow/rubble card in my hand. I decide to reveal the stone and rubble from my hand, and name the Aerarium as a 3rd. "Rome Demands Stone, Rubble, and Concrete". Alternatively, I could have revealed my rubble card and named both of my incomplete buildings to demand "Concrete, Rubble, and more Rubble". Lastly, there are two ways I can demand "Stone, Rubble, and more Rubble".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
Glory to Rome!
badge
"Let each man pass his days in that wherein his skill is greatest" Propertius Sextus
mbmbmbmbmb
rseater wrote:
It does two things
(1) As soon as you complete it, you may put the materials from under it directly into your clientele. Usually this means that you will get 2 legion clients (from the 2 brick used to complete it).

Usually they will be Legionary. For my amusement, you should complete it and get a Laborer and a Patron client.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elia - "Rainbow Hippie" Acca
Italy
Bergamo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ciao Gabriele!
Allora, gli effetti di Castra Praetoria sono 2:
1) Appena li hai completati ti permettono di spostare nel tuo magazzino le due carte materiale che hai usato per costruirli (probabilmente due carte rosse, se non hai usato i poteri di altri edifici per costruire i Castra Praetoria)
2) Quando "fai il legionario", puoi indicare uno dei tuoi edifici in costruzione per chiedere un materiale, invece di mostrare una carta dalla tua mano. Se esegui più azioni legionario in un turno, puoi indicare ogni edificio in costruzione una volta sola, ma puoi mostrare un mix di carte dalla tua mano e di edifici in costruzione.

Questa è pressapoco la traduzione di quel che ha detto rseater, se non t'è chiaro posso tradurre anche l'esempio.
Divertiti!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.