The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game – The Long Dark» Forums » Rules

Subject: Which encounter sets? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Patrik Eden
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The rule booklet says "Twists and Turns and Hazards of the Pit", but the symbols shown are for Twists and Turns (torch) and Deeps of Moria (chain). Hazards of the Pit has a broken stone symbol (or whatever it is).

So, is it Hazards of the Pit or Deeps of Moria? I guess the latter, because it is easier to proof read the big symbols.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arturo Siles
Spain
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, I found the same errata in spanish and english cards. So, I think it's not an error but you have to change encounter sets in the last stage. I've tried both scenarios and adding deeps of Moria improved the game, we could call it The Longest Dark.
Why nobody in official forums (FFG, EDGE) noticed ???
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrik Eden
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the English cards.

Not sure I follow you on the "change encounter set" comment. Both my quest cards show Deep of Moria. Makes it even more likely that it should be that set included.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Go by the symbols, the text is wrong on both the long dark and foundations of stone.

FFG put this information in their articles about those packs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fran Quinti
Spain
Barcelona
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, it was already posted by FFG that the insert texts were wrong on those 2, but not the icons on the card.

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_news.asp?eidn=3297
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.