Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kathy Sheets
United States
Port Saint Lucie
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
These questions came up when we played with this expansion for the first time. I have looked through the forums and am still not sure.

When delivering fruit to a community where the El Razul figure stands, if the tile depicts 6 different fruits, are you allowed to deliver 6 of the same fruit?

If there are 3 farmers on the Fruit Choice windmill blade after you land there, do you take 3 of the same fruit or may you choose different fruits?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Cheng
Taiwan
Taipei City
n/a
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mamadallama wrote:
These questions came up when we played with this expansion for the first time. I have looked through the forums and am still not sure.

When delivering fruit to a community where the El Razul figure stands, if the tile depicts 6 different fruits, are you allowed to deliver 6 of the same fruit?

If there are 3 farmers on the Fruit Choice windmill blade after you land there, do you take 3 of the same fruit or may you choose different fruits?

Thanks to my secret Santa, I just receive the expansion, and are playing right now actually (AP-prone brother gives me plenty of downtime...)

1.) The ratio would stay the same, so you still have to 6 kinds of fruit, one each.

2.) You choice one kind of fruit, so I'd say 3 of the same fruit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.