$10.00
Recommend
7 
 Thumb up
 Hide
380 Posts
[1]  Prev «  1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [16] | 

Shadow Hunters» Forums » Play By Forum

Subject: Shadow Hunters PBF 09 - Summer of the Hunt. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Cramer
United States
Littleton
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got my character.

You sorry folks are going to be in a whole world of hurt (except those on my side of course)!
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jonathanWC
Japan
Sendai
Miyagi
flag msg tools
mb
Seems to me that updating the list would get fiddly.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Jones
United States
Gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
Yeah it's here! Really it's right here.
mbmbmb
I'm fine the old way.

It makes it feel more of an independent overseer.

Besides, I'm not in a hurry to finish as I like y'all company.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy
United Kingdom
Stockport
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
In the small, sleepy town of Baskin, the warm Summer Sun beats down upon a laid-back, close-knit community... the local church serves around 15 people, and the graveyard about the same... there are strange tales of a hermit who lives in in a cabin up on the hillside, and a ruined altar remains as a reminder of some long forgotten pagan religion. On the other side of the village is a strange wooded area that is said to be haunted by evil Tree Fantas, and there is even talk of an entrance to the underworld nearby.

Just like the opening of some Supernatural serial, 8 strangers enter town and take rooms at the only available boarding house.. suspicious of one another, they spend the following days snooping around the town, but no-one knows just what it is they are looking for... except perhaps old man Sag, who keeps to himself in the old log cabin on the hillside... they say he used to be a werewolf y'know...
4 
 Thumb up
0.25
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy
United Kingdom
Stockport
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Turn 1.1
Ed

Movement 1d4 + 1d6 = (1) + (5) = 6
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 173956. Grimwold
  • 1d4 + 1d6 =
  • (1) + (5) =
  • 6
  • Movement
  • Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:32 am
Andy
United Kingdom
Stockport
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb


You begin your search in the old church where you learn of some Concealed Knowledge about queue jumping... allowing you to take another turn immediately after this one!
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy
United Kingdom
Stockport
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Turn 1.1.b
Ed

1d4 + 1d6 = (3) + (2) = 5
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 173957. Grimwold
  • 1d4 + 1d6 =
  • (3) + (2) =
  • 5
  • Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:40 am
Andy
United Kingdom
Stockport
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb


The concealed knowledge also reveals the location of a gate to the very Underworld itself... where the 3 streams of knowledge converge... do you wish to consult the dark or light forces, or confer with the hillside hermit?
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Jones
United States
Gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
Yeah it's here! Really it's right here.
mbmbmb
The wolf is the first to explore? Guess he's taking a black card (we know where your alliances lay)
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Browne
United States
Terre Haute
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Let me confer with the Wolfman (hermit). Green card please.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Browne
United States
Terre Haute
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Guantanamo wrote:
The wolf is the first to explore? Guess he's taking a black card (we know where your alliances lay)


Wolves get a bum wrap in literature and politics.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Browne
United States
Terre Haute
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I look at the green card, scan the eyes of my opponents and pass the card to Mary. She looks like a Go-A-Uld! devil
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Browne
United States
Terre Haute
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No matter what happens, I choose not to attack! I'm a peaceful person!
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mary B
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Grimstax wrote:
I look at the green card, scan the eyes of my opponents and pass the card to Mary. She looks like a Go-A-Uld! :devil:


Lol...does my voice sound funny to you???

No effect from the card.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Browne
United States
Terre Haute
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lordb4me wrote:
Grimstax wrote:
I look at the green card, scan the eyes of my opponents and pass the card to Mary. She looks like a Go-A-Uld! devil


Lol...does my voice sound funny to you???

No effect from the card.


Actually, I just like saying "Go-A-Uld!" And you're about the only person who gets the reference.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy
United Kingdom
Stockport
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Ed Browne
United States
Terre Haute
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Jesse Hickle
United States
Crown Point
Indiana
flag msg tools
This space for rent.
mbmbmbmbmb

Mike Jones
United States
Gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
Yeah it's here! Really it's right here.
mbmbmb

Fede Miguez
Argentina
Capital Federal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

jonathanWC
Japan
Sendai
Miyagi
flag msg tools
mb

Jeff Cramer
United States
Littleton
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Ben Lott
United States
Mason
Michigan
flag msg tools
It's a gift...
badge
...and a curse.
mbmbmbmbmb

Mary B
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy
United Kingdom
Stockport
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Turn 1.2
Jesse
Movement 1d4 + 1d6 = (4) + (5) = 9
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 174345. Grimwold
  • 1d4 + 1d6 =
  • (4) + (5) =
  • 9
  • Movement
  • Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:45 pm
Andy
United Kingdom
Stockport
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
You set out into the weird wooded area to the south of the town, where you encounter a few of the Tree Fantas (just don't call them Sprites) They offer to either heal or harm... which do you wish to do?

4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Jones
United States
Gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
Yeah it's here! Really it's right here.
mbmbmb
Grimstax wrote:
Lordb4me wrote:
Grimstax wrote:
I look at the green card, scan the eyes of my opponents and pass the card to Mary. She looks like a Go-A-Uld! devil


Lol...does my voice sound funny to you???

No effect from the card.


Actually, I just like saying "Go-A-Uld!" And you're about the only person who gets the reference.


I was letting it slide.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Browne
United States
Terre Haute
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Remember, Jessie, I'm on your team AND I didn't attack you on my turn!kiss

3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Lott
United States
Mason
Michigan
flag msg tools
It's a gift...
badge
...and a curse.
mbmbmbmbmb
Grimstax wrote:
Lordb4me wrote:
Grimstax wrote:
I look at the green card, scan the eyes of my opponents and pass the card to Mary. She looks like a Go-A-Uld! devil


Lol...does my voice sound funny to you???

No effect from the card.


Actually, I just like saying "Go-A-Uld!" And you're about the only person who gets the reference.

Actaully an SG-1 themed hidden traitor game would work really well.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy
United Kingdom
Stockport
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Blott wrote:

Actaully an SG-1 themed hidden traitor game would work really well.
Someone did a re-theme of The Resistance using an SG theme... but we never got around to printing it out...

4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Hickle
United States
Crown Point
Indiana
flag msg tools
This space for rent.
mbmbmbmbmb
Grimwold wrote:
You set out into the weird wooded area to the south of the town, where you encounter a few of the Tree Fantas (just don't call them Sprites) They offer to either heal or harm... which do you wish to do?

Can I choose to do neither? If so, then I choose to do neither, and won't attack this turn.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jonathanWC
Japan
Sendai
Miyagi
flag msg tools
mb
You could just heal yourself.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy
United Kingdom
Stockport
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
asutbone wrote:
"Grimwold" wrote:
You set out into the weird wooded area to the south of the town, where you encounter a few of the Tree Fantas (just don't call them Sprites) They offer to either heal or harm... which do you wish to do?

Can I choose to do neither? If so, then I choose to do neither, and won't attack this turn.
Yeah. Technically every location is a "May do ..." so you don't have to.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [16] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.