Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bernard Hopkins
England
Durham/Darlington
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Will this game be getting released in the UK at some point? Is there anyway for late comers to jump on board? After Kickstarter will this game go to the stores to be sold or is this Kickstarter it?

Did anyone buy two copies from Kickstarter and be willing to sell one?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frederick Soued
United States
Fountain Hills
Arizona
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmb
Arctic Jack wrote:
Will this game be getting released in the UK at some point? Is there anyway for late comers to jump on board? After Kickstarter will this game go to the stores to be sold or is this Kickstarter it?

Did anyone buy two copies from Kickstarter and be willing to sell one?
H

Hi Arctic Jack--

Esdevium, the biggest distributor in the UK, has bought Venture and will be shipping it over in the near future, so you will likely start to see some copies in the UK. Also, I am quite sure that within the next 2-3 months you will also see Venture listed on Amazon.uk as well. Finally, we will have a few copies of it for sale at our booth (#10-53) at Essen in October if you or a friend happen to be going there.

So I think in this case that your patience is all that is needed and Venture will become available to you shortly.

Many thanks for your interest in this game--Rick, for Gryphon Games

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernard Hopkins
England
Durham/Darlington
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for the information.

Do you know for what price it will be going on sale for at Essen?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frederick Soued
United States
Fountain Hills
Arizona
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmb
Sorry for the late response. It will cost 16 euros at our Essen stand.

Rick
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.