toby
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have several decks missing a card (or 4, in one case), and a Yoda deck with 3 obviously marked, bent up cards. (BTW: Is this common? Is it possible this isn't the result of lost cards, but a factory error?)

I am hoping somebody might have extras of some of the following individual cards they might like to offer me for some sort of reasonable rate so I don't have to buy complete new decks on The Ebay Innternetts.

Mace Windu's 1A/4D (need 1)

Emperor's 4A/2D (need 1)

Darth Maul's "Sith Speed" (need 1)

Zam Wesell's 4A/1D (need 1)

Anakin's "Counterattack" (need 1)
Padme's 4A/1D (need 1)
Padme's 3A/1D (need 1)
Padme's "Precise Shot" (need 1)

Greedo's 3A/1D (need 1)
Greedo's 2A/3D (need 1)

Yoda's 4A/2D (NEED 2)
Yoda's 3A/3D (need 1)

Han's "Heroic Retreat" (need 1)

Obi Wan's "Force Control" (need 1)

Any help appreciated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Johnson
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I remember awhile back someone talking about doing artscow decks that you could have printed, but I don't know if it ever got done.

I actually ordered a replacement deck of cards for my old copy of Fireball Island and they turned out great.

The quick and easy method is to use card sleeves with opaque backs and just have paper notes in the ones you're missing.

This also helps when the old cards get bent corners,tears, etc. so they can't be readily identified.

Good Luck, It is a fun game and worth the effort.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Baumbach
United States
LaPorte
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Check your geekmail, sir.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.