Mission: Red Planet» Forums » Rules

Subject: Femme Fatale ability rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tony Lam
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Place one astronaut on a spaceship and replace another player's astronaut on a spaceship (in the air or on the ground) or a zone of Mars with another one of your astronauts. My question is does it need to be existing astronaut before i take the turn? It sounds like I can not use the newly placed astronaut to use this conversion ability.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yours Truly,
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
There must have been a moment at the beginning, where we could have said no. Somehow we missed it. Well, we'll know better next time.
mbmbmbmbmb
tonylhf wrote:
Place one astronaut on a spaceship and replace another player's astronaut on a spaceship (in the air or on the ground) or a zone of Mars with another one of your astronauts. My question is does it need to be existing astronaut before i take the turn? It sounds like I can not use the newly placed astronaut to use this conversion ability.

You can use the newly placed one.
The another is another from your supply that you swap out with the one from your opponent.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.