Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Reuben
Ireland
Kilcullen
Kildare
flag msg tools
mb
When it comes to a restock phase of the game, do you place all the unsold bales back into the bag and draw 9 from there or do you draw 9 and add them to the existing bales in the markets?

Anyone?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin B. Smith
United States
Walnut Creek
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
As answered in Restock Question., you remove leftover bales from the market and put them back in the bag before drawing.

From the rules (English), in the "End of the set" section, it says "He gathers up all the bales from the Markets and puts them back in the bag."

EDIT: PS: Thanks for giving your post a very clear subject line, to help others in the future.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Temple
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've gotta echo peakhope's thanks on your subject line. It drives me crazy when I'm searching for rules answers and I have to wade through a sea of subject lines like "Question" or "Rules".

I know there's a Search feature, and I use it a lot, but even then it's nice to be able to see at a glance what the search result threads are really about.

So, thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reuben
Ireland
Kilcullen
Kildare
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks guys, I think most questions can fit in the subject title but I still should've checked the forum first!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.