Played scenarios 1 and 2 with a couple friends tonight and a few things came up we just were sure about:
1. One of the RED characters has an ability that denies opponents to play an Arcana card against him in combat. So, can opponents still play ambush? One of the GREEN character has an ability that allows him to discard an Arcana card to roll combat dice again? Can you still use this?
2. If all of your characters are dead or off the board before the last turn of the game, do you still get to move militiamen? Can you still draw Arcana cards and play things like "Sophisticated Locks" and similar cards to make things harder on opponents?
3. In combat, the rules say the attacker decided whether he/she is going to play an Arcana card, then the defender decides after. Are these cards played face up from the beginning, which would allow the defender to see what the attacker is playing, or are they hidden then revealed right before rolling dice?
4. Are discard piles for mission and arcana cards placed face up or face down? Can players look through the discard stacks during the game?
5. I know gang members can't attack militia, but what about the heroes like Isabeau in scenario 2? Can the thieves move on their space and initiate attacks against the heroes?
OK, that's all for now. Thanks.
1. he can still play ambush because it is after combat.
green can discard arcana to reroll because it is his power. he is not using a arcana card against RED
3.we play faced up
4.we play face up
5.YES unless the scenario says you can't. Good luck fighting Isabeau. One of my friends lost 3 guys trying to kill her.
hope that helps!