Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan
United States
Rancho Cordova
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I just picked up a copy of this game, and as I do in such a case, my first move is to search BGG and the company website for a FAQ or similar rules-related updates.

I don't see any, so maybe the game doesn't need one. But I also notice that the US Asmodee site no longer has a page for this game, and it doesn't even show up in search results.

Did they disown it?

Is there anything I need to know before trying to learn the game or play the first time?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
Herbie Hancock: Takin' Off // Art Farmer & Bill Evans: Modern Art // Sonny Rollins: Way Out West
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
oddbod wrote:
I just picked up a copy of this game, and as I do in such a case, my first move is to search BGG and the company website for a FAQ or similar rules-related updates.

I don't see any, so maybe the game doesn't need one. But I also notice that the US Asmodee site no longer has a page for this game, and it doesn't even show up in search results.

Did they disown it?

Is there anything I need to know before trying to learn the game or play the first time?

Have you read through the Rules folder here? That's what I usually do when learning a new game; it lets you see what people have problems with and provides the answers to the most common questions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yours Truly,
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
There must have been a moment at the beginning, where we could have said no. Somehow we missed it. Well, we'll know better next time.
mbmbmbmbmb
oddbod wrote:

Did they disown it?

According to this they are sold out at the publisher and decided not to reprint it:
Grab it while it's still available!

However, BGG is all the support you should need, and also the designer is very active on BGG so if you posed a rules question no one could answer I'm sure he would step in.

I would say the things to keep in mind for the game are:
-The bonus card reward zones are the ones colored in red, not tan.
-The characters have important elaborations on their roles in the rules; not everything is written on the character card. For example, for the Femme Fatale, you have to have one of your pieces in the rocket/zone where you are doing the swapping.

Have fun, great game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yours Truly,
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
There must have been a moment at the beginning, where we could have said no. Somehow we missed it. Well, we'll know better next time.
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh and if you open your copy and find anything wrong, couldn't hurt to contact them; they might have some copies they are still keeping for spare parts.
I got a new rocket board from them this past January.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Plourde
Canada
Windsor
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If some cardboard is bent, dont bend it the other way around or it should break. Just lay it flat under a dictionnary for a while.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.