Daniel Boman
Åland
Mariehamn
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi

I played a game using this Online version of the game. But the game calculated my points to 53, and I could only get it to 51.

I had the following cards:
6/4 Imperium Blaster Gem Consortium
1/1 Imperium Troops
2/2 Alien Robot Sentry
3/1 Mercenery Fleet
5/5 Rebel Outpost
5/3 Hidden Fortress
8/8 Alien Monolith
3/2 Improved Logistics
6/4 Lost Alien Battle Fleet
9/9 Rebel Stronghold
6/? Imperium Lords

The only way I can get this to 53 is if the Alien Monolith and the Rebel Stronghold are counted as Imperium cards towards the Imperium Lords card.

Both those cards has a small planet symbol between the cost circel and the points hex. Exactly the same as the Imperium Blaster Gem Consortium.

Any ideas anyone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Haskell
United States
Springfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Going from memory: I believe the circle you refer to is a prestige symbol. Those cards give you a prestige point when played and those provide a VP each.

Edit: spelling. Stupid auto correct.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Serge
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Since you posted this in RvI, i'm assuming the prestige symbols are just the "preview"/prep for the next expansion at the time. You would have gotten 3 prestige anyway.

39 from builds
12 from Imperium Lords

I count the same as you, so either whatever you miscounted you also transcribed in the list, or there's a bug. A screenshot would work a lot better.

Edit: a more likely possibility than both above, is that you got 2 victory point chips from goods being quietly produced and consumed on Imperium Blaster Gem Consortium.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Boman
Åland
Mariehamn
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi

And that is exactly right. I did miss the victory points, so know everything is correct.

Sorry for all your troubles.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.