5 Posts

Star Wars: Epic Duels» Forums » General

Subject: Looking for a complete list of game pieces and items. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jodi H
Australia
flag msg tools
Sold a copy of this game, and while the replacement of the instructions back into the box may have been an oversight(am yet to look), the buyer claims there are several items missing.

The game has never been played, it was opened and bundled, but was sold on as it was among a few that were never used. Apparently there are also incorrect pieces in the box.

Not sure what I can suggest as what was in the box was left in the box when bought from new. A list of complete contents would be handy. Have offered a refund, which is fair enough, I would be dirty if it happened to me, but I can't explain missing items when none have been removed.

Please and thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Baumbach
United States
LaPorte
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
12 team decks (and here) comprised of 31 cards each (372 cards).
31 miniatures.
12 health charts.
4 (or maybe 6, it varies) Quick Reference cards.
2 double-sided combat maps/boards.
1 cardboard "rack" for the decks (useless).
1 six-sided indented die, with stickers.
1 rulebook.
Possibly 12 or 18 health track chits. Apparently many, many boxes were shipped without any.

For ease of reference, the 12 character decks (and their associated minors) are:

1) Anakin Skywalker (with Padme Amidala).
2) Obi-Wan Kenobi (with 2 clone troopers).
3) Mace Windu (with 2 clone troopers).
4) Yoda (with 2 clone troopers).
5) Han Solo (with Chewbacca).
6) Luke Skywalker (with Princess Leia).
7) Emperor Palpatine (with 2 royal guards).
8) Darth Vader (with 2 stormtroopers).
9) Darth Maul (with 2 battledroids).
10) Count Dooku (with 2 super battledroids).
11) Jango Fett (with Zam Wessel).
12) Boba Fett (with Greedo). (Always save the best for last.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Baumbach
United States
LaPorte
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Horrid Beast wrote:
The laminate sheet in the middle of this picture..

Impartial third party here. That laminate sheet is not something I'm familiar with. I've purchased 3 new in box and countless used boxes of this game; never seen it before.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jodi H
Australia
flag msg tools
Thanks for your input guys.

I don't know what the laminate sheet is so I can't comment on that. The game has never been played so I can't explain the missing or incorrect items (A similar Star Wars board game released by Wizards of the Coast called Star Wars Miniatures, so I am wondering if the markers you have are actually from that, but I don't know why they would be in there). All I can do is apologise and refund your money if you want to send the game back. I have messaged you on eBay.

Thanks for your help everyone. Jodi.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.