$10.00
Ryan S
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought a copy of this game last night for $20 brand new, and when I got home I realized it was the original version, not the one that comes with the 10 extra characters included.

I looked around at every online store I could find, and it seems finding the expansion is a lost cause.

What should I do with the game? I don't want it without the 10 extra characters. Are there any collectors out there looking for the original version still sealed? I'd be willing to trade it or even sell it at a loss.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hawkins
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Can you return the game and buy the 2nd edition?

2. You might contact Z-Man Games and see whether they can help you.

3. I see 10 BGG users who are looking to trade the Shadow Hunters expansion.

4. Some users have made their own cards with custom art. See both the Files section and the Images section. I especially like the Castlevania retheme in Images (though I don't know whether the person went on to do the Expansion characters later). You might be able to use one of these versions to print a complete set of character cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan S
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool, thanks for the trade list. I'll have to see if any of those guys would part with it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dale Moore
United States
Winston-salem
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I tried them all. They told me no.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan S
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Doh, thanks for checking in on that for me. I haven't traded any games and I'm not sure what how I would go about that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dale Moore
United States
Winston-salem
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I either got no response or they would only trade/sell with the original. Couldn't blame them. The Original would be hard to get rid of without the Expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rex Regis Plasmator
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What do you want to trade for it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.