Subject: Mountain Warg question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sky Zero
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You are correct. If the card has no Shadow Effect, he attacks, you apply the damage and then he returns to staging.

One of the few cards I actually HOPE there's a shadow card dealt so I can thwack him with a Glorfindel-Aragorn one two punch!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Fanchi
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Dumpy Nose wrote:
Does Mountain Warg bounce back to the staging area (assuming no effect on his shadow card) before his attack resolves? I'm guessing yes, because the wording is different than the Core Set Wargs, which clearly says after the attack resolves.

I'm confused. They both explicitly state "after it attacks", do they not?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Douglas Tempel
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
skyzero wrote:
You are correct. If the card has no Shadow Effect, he attacks, you apply the damage and then he returns to staging.

One of the few cards I actually HOPE there's a shadow card dealt so I can thwack him with a Glorfindel-Aragorn one two punch!

He's not correct. He's asking if Mountain Warg returns to the staging area BEFORE its attack resolves, which it doesn't because the wording on the card is identical to Wargs. Not sure what the OP is talking about.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.