Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andy Pickard
United States
Kansas City
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just acquired this game in trade and all the parts are present except for one purple and one black army cube. Will a missing cube cause problems for the black and purple players?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver Paul
Iceland
Reykjavik
None
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
95% chance that no, it won't matter. I've played quite a few games and never come close to finishing all my cubes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Finland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It does matter. It doesn't happen in every game but when it does, there should be equal amount of cubes for everyone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver Paul
Iceland
Reykjavik
None
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RoadHouse wrote:
It does matter. It doesn't happen in every game but when it does, there should be equal amount of cubes for everyone.

Then have everyone remove one cube except for the player that is missing one. Problem solved.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Pickard
United States
Kansas City
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I like Oliver's solution. That's what I'll do. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruno Libonati Rocha
Brazil
Curitiba
Paraná
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Or you can ask replacement cubes to Queen Games. I did lost the blue player VP's marker and asked a replacement to then. They were very solicitous and will send me a replacement piece.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.