Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom McCarthy
United States
Parkville
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So it seems the re-release keeps moving back every month. Anyone know when the reprint is actually coming out?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Goat Goatington
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
It seems to have appeared on UK distributor Esdevium's release sheet for next week - http://www.esdeviumgames.com/wp-content/uploads/Esdevium-New.... No idea how that might translate to other countries.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom McCarthy
United States
Parkville
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I guess I can answer the question on US availability as this just came yesterday. Excited to get started!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan S
United States
Avery
Idaho
flag msg tools
1 Player hardcore
badge
Lone Warrior
mbmbmbmbmb
Tom is this a straight reprint? Or were there changes like the IJN expansion included?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damo
Australia
Hobart
Tasmania
flag msg tools
Look Up! Stay Alive!
badge
http://australianmuseum.net.au/Drop-Bear
mbmbmbmbmb
Thomas-Of-Ultramar wrote:

I guess I can answer the question on US availability as this just came yesterday. Excited to get started!

Excellent News!

Hopefully it (and IJN) will be in my post box soon!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom McCarthy
United States
Parkville
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ryanmobile wrote:
Tom is this a straight reprint? Or were there changes like the IJN expansion included?

There's a short section at the end of the rulebook that includes some of the rules from IJN such as Loners and Crash Dives. It doesn't include any of the IJN counters though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan S
United States
Avery
Idaho
flag msg tools
1 Player hardcore
badge
Lone Warrior
mbmbmbmbmb
Thomas-Of-Ultramar wrote:
Ryanmobile wrote:

There's a short section at the end of the rulebook that includes some of the rules from IJN such as Loners and Crash Dives. It doesn't include any of the IJN counters though.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.