Popular Tags: [View All]
Roy Battiscombe
Wales
Cardiff
Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello everyone

I've recently acquired a copy of star trek expiditions, and having looked through the components and discovered the print quality (not to mention the missing star date card) I wanted to check if anyone could check a card for me.

The captains log suplemental card "Lab accident" has a politics modifier depending on the value you succeed by. The top one looks like politics +3 and the bottom one looks like politics +2.

I wanted to find out if anyone else could confirm/correct that for me

I also had a problem with the presedents wife, but the FAQ I found on BGG shows that thats a -3 politics, but I couldn't find any reference to the lab accident on that or the BGG forums.

Thanks for any help you can provide
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Welch
England
Milton Keynes
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Roy

Just checked my copy and the "Lab Accident" card I have also looks like "Politics Score +3" for the (21+) success, and "Politics Score +2" for the (18+) resolution.

Note you also get a choice of any Major Discovery token if you succeed at the 21+ level.

That purple text is not easy to read though is it?!

Tim
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Posey
United States
Bakersfield
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
PhoenixTheBlack09 wrote:
...(not to mention the missing star date card) ...

Is there a known issue with a missing star date card?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bate
United Kingdom
Staffordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Some are find 15 or 13 cards instead of normal 14.

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/702905/my-copy-has-15-starda...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.