Subject: Request: Thunderstone on Vassal rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Pole
Canada
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am unaware of how difficult it would be but could one of you very fine people make a module for this game on Vassal? This is the only set I have ever played with and I would like to play a few more times before I am completely persuaded to buy it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Danish
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't recall if the dragonspire cards are available, but yucata.de has a decent free implementation of thunderstone - it's where I was convinced to buy the physical copy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul K.
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Yucata version is excellent, but they only have the license for the base Thunderstone game plus about half of the first expansion (Wrath of the Elements).

There is also the Facebook version, which has (I believe) all of the base game and a bunch more available for purchase (via Facebook credits).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will M. Baker
United States
Alameda
California
flag msg tools
designer
pk2317 wrote:
The Yucata version is excellent, but they only have the license for the base Thunderstone game plus about half of the first expansion (Wrath of the Elements).

There is also the Facebook version, which has (I believe) all of the base game and a bunch more available for purchase (via Facebook credits).

Facebook has all of the base game, Wrath of the Elements, Doomgate Legion, and most of Dragonspire (there is still one Dragonspire pack "coming soon").

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.