Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bryan Snell
United States
Westland
Michigan
flag msg tools
mb
I've read through the forum, and the rule book, and yet I'm still confused. On a player's turn I know you can spend up to 6 movement points, you can build at most two buiildings, build up to 5 dams. This is if you have the resources, and rios of course. My question though is: when you build a dam, casa, or hacienda, do you use up one of your 6 movement points for the action of building the structure? Let's suppose that I have my Campesinos in the hexes that I want to build in, can I build one casa in each of two different hexes that each have a campesino of mine, and two dams, have I now spent 4 movement points this turn? Sorry if I'm over thinking this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Yeager
United States
Ypsilanti
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Building (dams or buildings) do not cost a movement point. The only rule is that you must build them before you harvest.

I hope that helps!
Alex Yeager
Mayfair Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Snell
United States
Westland
Michigan
flag msg tools
mb
Thank you Alex, I really appreciate your attentiveness to BGG forums with answers to Mayfair Games questions. Keep up the good work sir!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.