Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris May
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
Feeling lucky punk? Well, do ya?
mbmbmbmbmb
I just bought the Horrific HOrde expansion brand new in shrink and found I was missing call to arms cards a8 and C11, but had two extras of others. I send FFG a note and they denied my request as they do not have any cards to send me.

So I am kind of frustrated about that. But, since there is not much I can do does anyone have a scan of the two cards I am missing? I have two extras so I though I would just write the correct info in on the two extra cards so I would have all the cards.

I would appreciate it if someone had the scans or didn't mind scanning them for me and emailing it to me. Thanks so much

Edit: To clarify I need the A8 and C11 from horrific horde which has goblins on it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Chrisgmay wrote:
I just bought the Horrific HOrde expansion brand new in shrink and found I was missing call to arms cards a8 and C11, but had two extras of others. I send FFG a note and they denied my request as they do not have any cards to send me.

So I am kind of frustrated about that. But, since there is not much I can do does anyone have a scan of the two cards I am missing? I have two extras so I though I would just write the correct info in on the two extra cards so I would have all the cards.

I would appreciate it if someone had the scans or didn't mind scanning them for me and emailing it to me. Thanks so much

If you remind me this evening, I will scan them for you. If they are from Call to Arms, then I should already have them scanned.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris May
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ColtsFan76 wrote:
Chrisgmay wrote:

If you remind me this evening, I will scan them for you. If they are from Call to Arms, then I should already have them scanned.

Thanks so much! Yeah it is the call to arms cards from Horrific Horde.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Redden
United States
Manchester
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Nut'n honey
badge
If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything - Mark Twain
mbmbmbmbmb
I just scanned them and was about to send but don't have your email address to attach them. Send your email to me privately and I can send the scans over.

Never mind, here they are:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris May
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tmredden wrote:
I just scanned them and was about to send but don't have your email address to attach them. Send your email to me privately and I can send the scans over.

Never mind, here they are:

Thanks so much.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Murry
msg tools
Would anyone have scans of all the Horrific Horde deployment cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Jones
Australia
flag msg tools
The Battlelore vassal module has all the Horrific Horde cards in it. They are not scans, they were made using the CTA card creator which you can find at this link:

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/987178/cta-deployment-card-c...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Murry
msg tools
Thank you, found the cards I needed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.