Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Thomas Hat
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I cannot find in the rules how to mix the brown and pink paints. Am I just missing something obvious or is there some sort of strange rule?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Archer
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The mixing card has two sides to it. One with the basic colors and mixes, the other side includes the expansion color mixes.

Purple + Red = Pink
Orange + Green = Brown

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
skeletonhat wrote:
I cannot find in the rules how to mix the brown and pink paints. Am I just missing something obvious or is there some sort of strange rule?

It is one of the "expansions" that are included in the base game. So you won't see it in the main set of rules and need to look at the other three modules included.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
ASL ... yes, this is my Desert Island Game. If I have to give up all my 3000+ games and only allowed to keep one, this would be it. This bloody game stood the test of time. Around for more than 25 years - simply the best.
badge
Devoted Follower of the Most Holy Church of the Evil Bob. Possessed and down the road to become chaotic, evil & naughty. All hail the Evil Bob and his Stargate.
mbmbmbmbmb
Many of the games didn't have the cards with the color mix reference included - obviously a problem with the print run. See this thread: Blending tables for the special blend colors expansion?.

Queen Games sent me my missing cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kathy Sheets
United States
Port Saint Lucie
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
PzVIE wrote:
Many of the games didn't have the cards with the color mix reference included - obviously a problem with the print run. See this thread: Blending tables for the special blend colors expansion?.

Queen Games sent me my missing cards.

Same here. Queen Games was very responsive.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.