$10.00
Mr. Kickerz
Canada
Alberta
flag msg tools
mb
If I roll a character action die, can I use it to move the fellowship, and separate and move a companion at the same time?

So if I have 0 movement on the track, can I use the character action die, to move the fellowship, and also to move Legolas out of the fellowship towards a new location two places away?

If the fellowship is in a area with a FP army, when I use a muster/Army action die to move the army, can I declare that "Boromir" is now with the army and move him forward with the army?

Thank you in advance for your time, and expertise!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Chapman
United States
Powhatan
Virginia
flag msg tools
Axis & Allies Developer and Playtester; War of the Ring Editor and Playtester
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kickerz wrote:
If I roll a character action die, can I use it to move the fellowship, and separate and move a companion at the same time?

So if I have 0 movement on the track, can I use the character action die, to move the fellowship, and also to move Legolas out of the fellowship towards a new location two places away?

No. You must choose only one of the available actions for each type of action die result when you use it.

kickerz wrote:
If the fellowship is in a area with a FP army, when I use a muster/Army action die to move the army, can I declare that "Boromir" is now with the army and move him forward with the army?

No. You must use a Character die result to separate a Companion from the Fellowship.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.