Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ray Jankowski
United States
Overland Park
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
These are pics from the 1st time I played this game with my wife and her brother. They pretty much tell the story of how the game went....

My wife was the only one who made it out. that's her standing just outside the temple looking at the now sealed forever exit...mourning the loss of her husband and brother... I forgot just how much treasure she made it out with. I know she got something though. After that she ran as fast as she could to get outta there... Myself and her brother were a little more greedy though and payed with our lives. (her brother payed with two...one in the lava room and the other crushed just before making it out). I managed to get to the exit too late with my second explorer. The first tumbled over the waterfall to his doom

We had a great time... Played a couple more times after that and didnt do much better
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.