tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bishop of East Anglia
New Zealand
Christchurch
i actually live in Wellington
flag msg tools
I'm, I'm afraid there's been a mistake. The man who has been speaking to you is an impostor. He is not in fact the Bishop of East Anglia, but a man wanted by the police. I am the Bishop of East Anglia and anyone who doesn't believe me can look me up
badge
Golden Camel !!!
mbmbmbmbmb
JohnnyG wrote:

My copy of The Resistance: Avalon arrived today. laugh

showing off again?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Kazimierczak
United States
Falmouth
Maine
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
At least you're not waiting for Katalyka.

Neither am I in fact, but I am waiting for Tammany Hall which looks awesome on the Dice Tower review. All in all, I think Kickstarter's worth the wait, because over 50% of my mainstream publisher purchases have been duds (or meh, which is still a tradable offence).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Hope
New Zealand
Auckland
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Waiting for Jungle Ascent, Salmon Run and Boss Monster. February can't come quickly enough!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Clague
New Zealand
Hamilton
Waikato
flag msg tools
I can see my house from here!
mbmbmbmbmb
Picked up my pile at Essen yesterday. Among the stars and briefcase look awesome, so many extra goodies! The box for Ground Floor (with bonus game Skyline inside) is enormous and obscenely heavy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miles Brown
New Zealand
Palmerston North
Manawatu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dipree wrote:
Got home to find Flash Point: Fire Rescue + Flash Point: Fire Rescue – Urban Structures + Flash Point: Fire Rescue – 2nd Story waiting for me. A lot of stuff, doesn't all fit in box. (Got the firemen meeples with it too).

Mine arrived Friday 19th. Waiting on Zpocolypse, SMERSH, Viticulture, Ground Floor, Get Bit, a whole pile of those Panasia card sleeves, and a copy of Glory to Rome via a mate who ordered multiple copies. Been recently enjoying Zombiecide (with ALL the extras), Eaten by Zombies (and In Cahoots), and Fleet.

Also waiting on an Ouya!

Tempted by Salmon Run but broke atm. Also had wanted Perfect Heist, Fallen City of Karez, City of Iron, and Dreadball, but I kinda need to eat and pay the mortgage and stuff laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul K
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Currently trying to acquire a non kickstarter copy of zombicide. Looks cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James A
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It does look very cool. But it has lots of figures, which means it is quite expensive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul K
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is sure is. I like lots of figures though

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damean Rendell
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Received Zombicide which I am very happy with.

still waiting on...
Sedition Wars: Battle for Alabaster
Mice and Mystics which is not kickstarter but feels like I have been waiting for it for a loooong time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bishop of East Anglia
New Zealand
Christchurch
flag msg tools
I'm, I'm afraid there's been a mistake. The man who has been speaking to you is an impostor. He is not in fact the Bishop of East Anglia, but a man wanted by the police. I am the Bishop of East Anglia and anyone who doesn't believe me can look me up
badge
Golden Camel !!!
mbmbmbmbmb

Chicken Caesar is being mailed today!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Thompson
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
designer
If you pick red, don't complain when I start moving your meeple...
mbmbmbmbmb
The Resistance: Avalon & Flash Point: Fire Rescue Expansions arrived yesterday!

Of course it would arrive on a Thursday, now I have to wait a week to play it at my regular Wednesday night group...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Grant
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
More Yellow
badge
Great Wall of China
mbmbmbmbmb
I got Gauntlet of Fools yesterday, I hope it's good...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Woodward
New Zealand
Hamilton
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy of Fleet arrived this week cool We played last night and I enjoyed it. It reminds me of San Juan with auctions.

Also, my copy of VivaJava: The Coffee Game was mailed yesterday laugh Not strictly a Kickstarter purchase though - I balked at the KS price tag.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Smith
United States
Orion
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SamNzed wrote:
Speshul wrote:
agents of smersh- soonish

When will you get Agents of SMERSH dyt??

It's due in the US late Nov.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Hope
New Zealand
Auckland
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
manukajoe wrote:
My copy of Fleet arrived this week cool We played last night and I enjoyed it. It reminds me of San Juan with auctions.

Also, my copy of VivaJava: The Coffee Game was mailed yesterday laugh Not strictly a Kickstarter purchase though - I balked at the KS price tag.

I just found Fleet for $32 from nzgameshop.com with free shipping. How much was your pledge?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Woodward
New Zealand
Hamilton
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Taegukki wrote:
manukajoe wrote:

I just found Fleet for $32 from nzgameshop.com with free shipping. How much was your pledge?

I was in Pierre's group buy, which was for 6 copies, and worked out at NZD32.07 each, including shipping within NZ.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Hope
New Zealand
Auckland
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
manukajoe wrote:
Taegukki wrote:
manukajoe wrote:

I was in Pierre's group buy, which was for 6 copies, and worked out at NZD32.07 each, including shipping within NZ.

Fantastic, you guys got it at an awesome price then! Plus you supported the creator and were responsible for it even being available.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johan Haglert
Sweden
Örebro
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kaziam wrote:
At least you're not waiting for Katalyka.

Neither am I in fact, but I am waiting for Tammany Hall which looks awesome on the Dice Tower review. All in all, I think Kickstarter's worth the wait, because over 50% of my mainstream publisher purchases have been duds (or meh, which is still a tradable offence).
And how do you figure? That that is an acceptable hit ratio for Kickstarter to? That Kickstarter projects are easier to trade away/hold value better used. That you don't like the "old top 100 euro games and what not"? =P

Mad geek disease

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre Rebstock
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Taegukki wrote:
manukajoe wrote:
Taegukki wrote:
manukajoe wrote:

Fantastic, you guys got it at an awesome price then! Plus you supported the creator and were responsible for it even being available.

And some cool promos
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre Rebstock
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
alexgrant wrote:

Narrowly missed out on that one, let us know what you think of it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Clague
New Zealand
Hamilton
Waikato
flag msg tools
I can see my house from here!
mbmbmbmbmb
PierreNZ wrote:
alexgrant wrote:

I also have this one in my Essen goodies...arrrh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Grant
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
More Yellow
badge
Great Wall of China
mbmbmbmbmb
PierreNZ wrote:
alexgrant wrote:

It's pretty good. Light, fun, fast. We played it three times in a row. With three players it only took 15 minutes per game. It's pretty random, but when it's that short that's fine. A nice filler game. I didn't like the little dice in the box so used some regular-sized dice I had elsewhere.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Grant
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
More Yellow
badge
Great Wall of China
mbmbmbmbmb
superbgg wrote:
PierreNZ wrote:
alexgrant wrote:

I also have this one in my Essen goodies...arrrh

I'm curious to know how the price compared to kickstarter (if you don't mind). I split a 3-pack and paid NZD 37.35 per copy and also got the (non-exclusive) Gauntlet of Fools Promo Cards mini-expansion. I consider it one of my better kickstarter purchases in terms of actually liking and playing the game (Escape: The Curse of the Temple is easily the best).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bishop of East Anglia
New Zealand
Christchurch
flag msg tools
badge
Golden Camel !!!
mbmbmbmbmb

I have The Resistance (Avalon and latest version)

thanks Chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.