Yahtzee» Forums » Variants

Subject: Double Cameroon rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jake Rogers
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
10 dice are used instead of 5. Players roll all 10 dice and set desired dice aside like normal, except at the end of the turn the player divides the 10 dice into 2 groups of 5 and scores each group according to the regular rules of yahtzee. So each player fills in 2 boxes with each turn vs one box as in regular yahtzee. Play continues as normal until all the boxes are full.

This variation can also be applied to Triple Yahtzee.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Barrett
United Kingdom
Hessle
East Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
With a few players in, YAHTZEE (registered trade mark, yeah right - it's YACHT see) certainly needs speeding up. Nothing very interesting about watching other people roll the bones, really.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Per Trygve Myhrer
Norway
Trondheim
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This will make it a lot easier to get those hard combinations.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam R. Wood
United States
Tiverton
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't do drugs... I play videogames, which I think is far superior an addiction than any of those other ones.
mbmbmbmbmb
I feel compelled to point out that Yahtzee has thirteen categories, an odd number. Triple Yahtzee doesn't fix that, either.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.