Popular Tags: [View All]
Ricardo Américo Dávila Alvarado
Mexico
Saltillo
Coahuila
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,
First of all I've been following this community from some time and you guys rock! ..

I buyed Cyclades, when I went home I opened the box and everything looked fine .. then I opened the card pack and noticed that 3 creature cards where sticked together.. I did my best to carefully split them and no matter how effort I put in the matter the cards ripped, a part of the back of some cards got stuck in the front of another one and so ....

I sent and email to asmodee and I haven´t received any answer . too bad, I have like 5 games of that brand u_u ...

I want to know if someone had a similar issue and if he got response from asmodee or better yet if you have a contact e-mail or name from the company that you can share with me ...

Please forgive my bad english and thanx for your time ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan Brunell
Canada
Bromont
Quebec
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Didn't see your email, try this one: s.brunell@asmodee.com. Send me your complete address and which pieces you need.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mexico
Saltillo
Coahuila
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Stefan B wrote:
Didn't see your email, try this one: s.brunell@asmodee.com. Send me your complete address and which pieces you need.

Thanx for the fast response Stefan, I will send you the card list and the address when I arrive at home.

Is nice to see that you really care about the customers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mexico
Saltillo
Coahuila
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Stefan,

Yesterday I arrived home from work and my wife gave me an envelope that arrived early, the sender ASMODEE GAMES!!!!

I received a complete set of creature cards.... I want to thank you and all the people on Asmodee for caring.... In México we never see that level of customer service.... in mexico the response to this post would have been "they are damaged?... hmm try to redraw the the ripped part" and im not lying...

Anyway.... I just ordered my sixt Asmodee game ... Great games, great quality and GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!

Saludos!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.