Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Björn Hansson
Sweden
Bromma
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great that you enjoy the game so much! Hate to be a buzz kill, but here's my opinion:

w190fan wrote:
-Simulating heavy Artillery Strike prior to attack. Spending one (and one only) SA on heavy Artillery Bombardment. You need 2 GSUs and a minimum of 7 ground units. 2 of your GSU will not participate in 1st and 2nd round of combat. Can only happen if area is newly contested. Makes the type of enemy unit you choose (armor or inf) lose one hit-bonus. Ex. All enemy armor or all enemy inf lose a hit-bonus.

Maybe. I don't know if it would fit the scale. Perhaps it should be a Soviet only SA in that case. The Russians sure could put together some proper barrages...

Quote:
-Fallschirmjager and US/GB airborne troops improved. When attacking or defending, they can re-roll 2 dice (only) if they inflict no hits. If a 3-step unit attacks Normally and inflicts no hits, they can reroll another 2 dice (not 3). If unit is at 1-step, then they can re-roll only 1 dice. This doesn't apply during first round of combat of an airborne assault or during the enemy's counterattack after airborne assault.

Don't like this one. It would make airborne troops way more efficient than they were historically.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Björn Hansson
Sweden
Bromma
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
w190fan wrote:
cost the same as normal inf. with a defensive hit-bonus but prevents them from launching airborne attacks.

From a historical point of view I prefer this one, but I am glad that you have found a version that you like!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.