Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Johnson
Canada
St.John's
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
designer
“Brothers, oh brothers, my days here are done, the Dornishman’s taken my life, But what does it matter, for all men must die, and I’ve tasted the Dornishman’s wife!”
badge
"Oak and iron guard me well, or else I'm dead and doomed to hell." - Andal proverb.
mbmbmbmbmb

I don't think I see these cards in Dixit 3. Well, one of them is the cover to Dixit 3 but I don't see the other 2 anywhere.

Any explanation?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Ell
United States
Emeryville
California
flag msg tools
mb
Dixit 3 doesn't actually come with those two cards, the description is wrong.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan Brunell
Canada
Bromont
Quebec
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
One is not for sure. I will check for the two others, of what I know it was suppose to be there, but when the print start, Dixit 3 wasn't in production yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan Brunell
Canada
Bromont
Quebec
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
The picture is Dixit Journey, not Dixit 3.

Eeeville wrote:

I don't think I see these cards in Dixit 3. Well, one of them is the cover to Dixit 3 but I don't see the other 2 anywhere.

Any explanation?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Johnson
Canada
St.John's
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
designer
“Brothers, oh brothers, my days here are done, the Dornishman’s taken my life, But what does it matter, for all men must die, and I’ve tasted the Dornishman’s wife!”
badge
"Oak and iron guard me well, or else I'm dead and doomed to hell." - Andal proverb.
mbmbmbmbmb
Stefan B wrote:
The picture is Dixit Journey, not Dixit 3.

Eeeville wrote:

Any explanation?

According to comments under this picture it is Dixit 3.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan Brunell
Canada
Bromont
Quebec
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I think they are wrong. But anyway, I will know for sure around Monday. Everybody is rushing for Essen, and it's week-end, don't think I will receive an answer before Monday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Ell
United States
Emeryville
California
flag msg tools
mb
Stefan B wrote:
I think they are wrong. But anyway, I will know for sure around Monday. Everybody is rushing for Essen, and it's week-end, don't think I will receive an answer before Monday.

It's already out and confirmed that the cards are identical in Dixit 3 and Journey. Including the watermarked re-print cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oh Long Johnson
Italy
flag msg tools
I have dixit 3 and these cards are not included in the deck.
fwik dixit 3 cards and dixit journey cards are the same, so the decription is wrong.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan Brunell
Canada
Bromont
Quebec
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's the answer. Sorry it was long, I only work with Journey and was not sure if they change anything for Dixit 3.

There's a print mistake, Dixit 3 and Journey are the same. The two extra cards was suppose to be in Dixit 3.

They will decide what will happen with this situation in Essen this week.

It won't change a thing for USA and Journey.

We just shipped the cards to Kristine at the BGG.store, should not be very long before she receive them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oh Long Johnson
Italy
flag msg tools
http://www.libellud.com/actualites/dixit-3-cartes-manquantes
http://www.libellud.com/jeux/dixit-3 -> check out comments
http://boardgamegeek.com/article/10286386#10286386 (to check other post that talks about this issue)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
Saarland
flag msg tools
mb
any update on the availability in bbg.store?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pawel Ladziak
Poland
Biala Podlaska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Stefan B wrote:
Here's the answer. Sorry it was long, I only work with Journey and was not sure if they change anything for Dixit 3.

There's a print mistake, Dixit 3 and Journey are the same. The two extra cards was suppose to be in Dixit 3.

They will decide what will happen with this situation in Essen this week.

Any news about solving problem?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.