Subject: My storage solution rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kirk Bauer
United States
Smyrna
Georgia
flag msg tools
Colored baggies for your games, www.boardgamestorage.com.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Plano 3450-22 double-sided stowaway is a great way to store the fruit and the tiles (not visible but on the other side of the container).

Base game plus El Razul still fit fine into original box while preserving original insert.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Kovatch
United States
Pleasanton
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you're going to use this storage setup it's worth zooming in on this picture, because the order of the fruit is important. The oranges and lemons are the biggest and must go into the center two sections, and the almonds and olives must go in the outermost two sections. Otherwise the lid won't shut properly.

(I can't believe I'm posting this. I think I've gone to a new level of geekiness. blush)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk Bauer
United States
Smyrna
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
skovatch wrote:
If you're going to use this storage setup it's worth zooming in on this picture, because the order of the fruit is important. The oranges and lemons are the biggest and must go into the center two sections, and the almonds and olives must go in the outermost two sections. Otherwise the lid won't shut properly.

(I can't believe I'm posting this. I think I've gone to a new level of geekiness. blush)

That is correct, and thanks!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.