Miles Ratcliffe
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Listen to the Chaos Publishing Podcast!
mbmbmbmbmb
Time to share some new pictures with you! ...the first lot of games, soon arriving in Essen for SPIEL '12! ...so excited!

Also, after a recent enquiry, we have decided to offer all owners of the first edition a €5 EUR discount for SPIEL '12, paying €25 instead of €30. If you'd like to claim this offer, please bring your first edition rule book with you to our booth (7-102) as proof of purchase.

All the best and I hope to see many of you in Essen!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hank Panethiere
United States
Festus
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What if we can't make it to Essen?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miles Ratcliffe
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I can still offer you the same prices from our indiegogo campaign (which has now ended) ...that would be $35 USD, including FREE worldwide delivery, for a copy of the new edition.

If you're interested please let me know at: chaospublishing@uwclub.net and I'll send you an invoice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chasseur d'Ours
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
where is my indiegogo game ?
nothing new since Essen !!!
and lower ranking every week cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miles Ratcliffe
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I would like to apologise again for the delay and lack of response. We are still awaiting the shipment of remaining stock from our time in Essen and are looking into why it is taking as long as it is. I wish I could be of more help but I assure you that we doing our best to ensure its delivery ASAP and, though are still awaiting confirmation from the forwarder, we should expect its arrival any time now.

Because of this delay, we have decided to ship out all pre-orders as soon as we receive stock here at our address in the UK. We want to make sure you all receive your pre-ordered copies ASAP, wherever you are in the world, and hope to have your copies delivered to you by the end of the month.

I hope you can understand our situation; thank you for your patience and ongoing support.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.