$18.00
GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 110.97

6,840 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
43.1% of Goal | left

Support:

Recommend
13 
 Thumb up
 Hide
14 Posts

Galaxy Trucker: Another Big Expansion» Forums » General

Subject: 5th Anniversary Edition in the US? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
jeff hall
United States
mesa
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I am in the US can I get the 5th Anniversary Edition?
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caleb Glave
United States
Moore
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I would like to know this also.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Morley

Lebanon
Pennsylvania
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Me as well.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
KAS
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
I emailed CGE about this and the response was that Rio Grande Games would be distributing copies of the Anniversary Edition in the US. She did not mention (a) how limited the print run would be or (b) when it would be available, but I will post here if I hear back from them.
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Conradie
Canada
Rossland
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kneumann wrote:
I emailed CGE about this and the response was that Rio Grande Games would be distributing copies of the Anniversary Edition in the US. She did not mention (a) how limited the print run would be or (b) when it would be available, but I will post here if I hear back from them.

Much appreciated! Since the Big Expansion is hard to find right now, this edition is right at the top of my wishlist.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D&D&F S&R&S
Germany
flag msg tools
I have talked to the guys of CGE at the Essen fair. The 5 years Anniversary Edition is not a limited print run. It will be available through different "channels". The English version will of course come to the US, also a German version will publisher shortly after the fair by Heidelberger Spieleverlag. Hope that this information will support all of you.

Best regards from Germany :-)
14 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caleb Glave
United States
Moore
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the answers.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ya'itz Yer'moov
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
All That We See Or Seem
badge
Is But A Dream Within A Dream.
mbmbmbmbmb
Spielebewerter wrote:
The 5 years Anniversary Edition is not a limited print run.

By definition the Five Year Anniversary Edition would have to be a limited run. Limited to ONE YEAR.

Then they will start printing the SIX Year Anniversary Edition!


Just joking, thanks for the info!!!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thom Winters
United States
Baltimore
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Info is available at Rio Grande's website. $125 MSRP "Available while stocks last."

http://www.riograndegames.com/games.html?id=427
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johan Haglert
Sweden
Örebro
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Was it only sold on pre-order at Essen or did they had more copies? And what day did it ran out?

I knew a guy who was there but I asked him on Facebook and got no reply. When he came back he told me his phone number was available "everywhere", I never thought about searching for it and call him
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Petr Murmak
Czech Republic
Kladno
flag msg tools
publisher
Codenames ;)
mbmbmbmbmb
aliquis wrote:
Was it only sold on pre-order at Essen or did they had more copies? And what day did it ran out?

I knew a guy who was there but I asked him on Facebook and got no reply. When he came back he told me his phone number was available "everywhere", I never thought about searching for it and call him


We have more copies than there were preorders. We were sold out on Sunday (same as all other games in English this year).
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cole
United States
Sun Prairie
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
Green archer needs food badly!
badge
I am to misbehave.
mbmbmbmbmb
kreten wrote:
We have more copies than there were preorders. We were sold out on Sunday (same as all other games in English this year).
That's good to here. I'm pressuring my FLGS to see about getting it from there.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Stout
United States
Pasadena
CA - California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What are the extra goodies?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johan Haglert
Sweden
Örebro
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dragonstout wrote:
What are the extra goodies?
The comic part? Possibly among other things.
kreten wrote:
aliquis wrote:
Was it only sold on pre-order at Essen or did they had more copies? And what day did it ran out?

I knew a guy who was there but I asked him on Facebook and got no reply. When he came back he told me his phone number was available "everywhere", I never thought about searching for it and call him


We have more copies than there were preorders. We were sold out on Sunday (same as all other games in English this year).
Do you believe it will retail at 90 or lower euro here in Sweden? As English version in Germany? Somewhere else around where I can pick it up?

The base game is ok in a different language but the expansions is harder though still manageable if you have to I suppose. Was it German or English versions at Essen?

Here in Sweden the base game is 440 SEK and the first expansion is 369 SEK so that's 93.24 euro already together but I think 90 euro is pushing it for most if not all games.

270 zloty = 566 sek = 65 euro for both in Poland. Of which at least the expansion was in English.

Prices of things made in the US suck and games for Europe should be manufactured in Europe/Germany as German games and have similar prices because the current situation suckis bad.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.