Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Fox
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You gotta love how easy and intuitive the rules are. I love deep games, but we're a busy family these days. My son and I can go months without playing this, then scan the rules and have them down again in about one minute. Excellent for a school night.

EDIT: And the rule book is the clearest and cleanest rule book that Fantasy Flight Games has ever produced. Usually they're a cluster-cuss (to quote Fantastic Mr. fox ).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Redford
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My one complaint has to do with the special tile reference card. It says the Good Counsel tile lets you move a figure on the board to an empty adjacent space, and then place the tile where that figure just moved from. It doesn't tell you that you can only move your own piece, that part is only mentioned in the rulebook.

But otherwise, this game is definitely easy to get back into.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Fox
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DoomTurtle wrote:
My one complaint has to do with the special tile reference card. It says the Good Counsel tile lets you move a figure on the board to an empty adjacent space, and then place the tile where that figure just moved from. It doesn't tell you that you can only move your own piece, that part is only mentioned in the rulebook.

But otherwise, this game is definitely easy to get back into.

Agree, that one is a flat out fail on the reference card. We've got it down now, but we didn't at first.

Also, we take out a tile, I believe it's the golden statue. We never remember to take it out at the beginning---instead, we know that if you draw it (I believe it's second round), then you just discard it and draw again. Simple enough, but that tile just doesn't belong.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.