Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Edmund Hon
Canada
Maple
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
With all the nice new maps (Map 4-17 for PB, Map E-L for PL) on the ImStrat site, there are only a handful of PB scenarios that uses them. Where can I find more scenarios that uses these shiny new maps?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randall Shaw
United States
Kennesaw
GA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Poke around the pages here as well as ImStrat and http://gregpanzerblitz.com/index.htm .

If all else fails, work some up. I'm sure you'll find more than a few gents hereabouts who'd like to help you balance 'em. cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randall Shaw
United States
Kennesaw
GA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Another resource: http://talk.consimworld.com/WebX/.ee6d608/18318

Check the links in the header.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Schulte
United States
Washington
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
What I have done, is make substitutions for existing scenarios. I'll look at the scenario, and substitute one or two sections with ones that are similiar. It's worked pretty well, and makes things interesting in not playing with the same relative positions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Kundlak
Slovakia
Bratislava
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Jeff Schulte wrote:
What I have done, is make substitutions for existing scenarios. I'll look at the scenario, and substitute one or two sections with ones that are similiar. It's worked pretty well, and makes things interesting in not playing with the same relative positions.

Prove this!
We wantz variation summariz!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Plymale
United States
Winston Salem
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are some scenarios on the Consim site from the Strategist that call for multiples of the original maps. There are maps on the Imstrat site that will make great substitutes. That is what I plan on doing if I ever have the chance to play those scenarios.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.