flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
skytostar wrote:
I saw some people asked the game'rules.
Anybody can email me the rule?
Or can upload this rules here in bgg?
I gave up finding this expansion

Many thanks,

I don't know if the publisher allows photo copies of the rules to be uploaded. This is off the top of my head.

1) Anything that shows an icon of a whale can be used for/against the squid. This also means that a whale appears tile also spawns a squid.

2) if playing with both whale and squid, the squid spawns in any empty sea space and the whale goes where the tile was. Otherwise the squid spawns where the tile was.

3) squids can attack one meeples in a boat or on adjacent land. Attackers choice. (they like dry food)

4) like all other creatures, they must stop if they can attack. This is just a reminder because they can attack meeples on land so it isn't quite as obvious that you should have been forced to stop.

5) if a whale moves into a space with a squid, the squid dies. If a squid moves into a space with a whale, the whale dies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.