Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Clarke
Canada
Port Coquitlam
B.C.
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I ask because it's colored exactly the same as the End Round which I know is not played.

So do you place the portcullises as the ONLY event in Round 5 then move immediately to Round 6?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
mikecl wrote:

I ask because it's colored exactly the same as the End Round which I know is not played.

So do you place the portcullises as the ONLY event in Round 5 then move immediately to Round 6?

No, you play the full round. The color does not mean "don't play" it just means "something special happens" In this case, that "something special" is dropping the gates. At the end of the game it just means game over.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Clarke
Canada
Port Coquitlam
B.C.
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Makes sense. I thought that shortened the game up a little too much. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonio Nardiello
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The end round is played or no?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pouchain Laurent
France
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
NO.
p20 "The game ends when the Round Counter reaches the final space of the round counter track."
The Round counter is moved at the start of each turn.... So, when it reaches the final space, the game is finished and the thieves convert their treasures in ducats... etc.

more clear ?

Laurent

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.