Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Birgit Vera Schmidt
Austria
Graz
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

Is there some marking on the new cards to easily separate them from the cards of the original game again after playing? I could not find any...

-- Shir Khan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Helms
Denmark
flag msg tools
I don't have the expansion yet, but why would there be any reason to separate the cards?

I suppose, if you really want to, you could use the booklet from the first game. I believe it contains a list of all items available in the game, which you could use to separate the base game and the expansion - definately makes it a bit of a chore, but hey, I suppose it's better than nothing.

I assume you picked up the expansion at Spiel '12? Couldn't make it, can't find it for sale anywhere yet unfortunately...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Clark
United States
Holyoke
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Terrificy wrote:
I don't have the expansion yet, but why would there be any reason to separate the cards?

Good luck fitting the expansion cards into the Adlung box for the base game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Helms
Denmark
flag msg tools
Numskull wrote:
Terrificy wrote:

Good luck fitting the expansion cards into the Adlung box for the base game.

I wasn't planning on trying to do so, but if I'm going to bring two boxes anyway, I wouldn't split them back into base game in one and expansion on the other.

I'd do something like characters, occupations, etc. in one box and items in the other, perhaps. It might just be me, but I'd never separate the expansion from the base game for the purpose of transport.

Separating them into two separate piles after playing, then shuffling them together again next time just seems counter-intuitive to me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.