Popular Tags: [View All]
ice frost
Philippines
Cebu
Cebu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

Hopefully some of you folks who are currently playing a bg. to please take some pictures while others playing and sort some instruction on how to play this boardgame.

1. What is the name of your board game?
2. How does it works
3. How many players needed
4. Screen shots of the game

I hope some of you here can help newbies like me to appreciate more about this game.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Toco
Belgium
Vlaanderen
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Uhm, yeah, oooowkeej, yep, that's what geekdo.com is all about. You're at the correct website. Anything else?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
july mjj
Philippines
Cebu City
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
jonetradaza wrote:
Hi,

Hopefully some of you folks who are currently playing a bg. to please take some pictures while others playing and sort some instruction on how to play this boardgame.

2. How does it works

I hope some of you here can help newbies like me to appreciate more about this game.

Thanks

we could do this but others have already made a better job than i could muster. just search for any game that your intersted, then scroll down. you'll see a Video section. some of this videos contains rules, reviews, etc.

Also, in the Forums section, click on the Review subsection. some of the reviews contains pictures. Reviewers like Endersgame really have an extensive picture coverage and in-depth reviews of the game.

And last, in the Files section, you can download the rule book, if it is available.

Basically, everything you need to know about a certain board game is already contained in it's own page.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ice frost
Philippines
Cebu
Cebu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
shichigatsu wrote:
jonetradaza wrote:
Hi,

2. How does it works

Thanks

we could do this but others have already made a better job than i could muster. just search for any game that your intersted, then scroll down. you'll see a Video section. some of this videos contains rules, reviews, etc.

Also, in the Forums section, click on the Review subsection. some of the reviews contains pictures. Reviewers like Endersgame really have an extensive picture coverage and in-depth reviews of the game.

And last, in the Files section, you can download the rule book, if it is available.

Basically, everything you need to know about a certain board game is already contained in it's own page.

i know you've been busy bro but it would be nice if we start it here i know it would be a duplicate but it is your original shot.

Have a try bro.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlos Sandico
Philippines
Pasig City
NCR
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not to be a spoil sport, but a cursory look at BGG would show you all you need to know about a game

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ice frost
Philippines
Cebu
Cebu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
got your point bro togashi but the thing is if only possible it is nice if for me if i can have a glimpse of their snapshots while they play... it's all about their play not the other peps playing...

for i planned to play with them..... soon

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hans Kenner Fernandez
Philippines
flag msg tools
Check out our fan page : https://www.facebook.com/Gaming.Library

It has all of the pictures for 1 year's worth of free game day

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ice frost
Philippines
Cebu
Cebu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

Thanks bro for the effort and i appreciate it much.

Games like this should be on the next level. Traditional game won't be erased even in a life time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ice frost
Philippines
Cebu
Cebu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
xtriker47 wrote:
Check out our fan page : https://www.facebook.com/Gaming.Library

It has all of the pictures for 1 year's worth of free game day

bro where was the last snaps taken and when

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.