4 Posts

Cyclades» Forums » Rules

Subject: Placing Gods in the five-player game. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tim DeForest
msg tools
mbmb
This is probably in the rules, but if so I'm missing it.

In the five-player game, I know you place all the gods face up. Do you re-shuffle them after each Cycle to change the order? That's how we played this past Saturday and it worked fine, but I wasn't sure if we were correct.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matagot Contact
Switzerland
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
kalel21 wrote:
This is probably in the rules, but if so I'm missing it.

In the five-player game, I know you place all the gods face up. Do you re-shuffle them after each Cycle to change the order? That's how we played this past Saturday and it worked fine, but I wasn't sure if we were correct.

Yes, that is correct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Bell
United States
Frenchville
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Dice Brewing! Check out this new game by Board&Dice! B-)
badge
Life is not a game - games are life.
mbmbmbmbmb
rulebook page 2 wrote:
The order in which the Gods grant the players their actions changes at the beginning of each cycle.

The 4 large God tiles are shuffled and placed randomly on the 4 empty spaces above Apollo’s space.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim DeForest
msg tools
mbmb
DrCrow wrote:
rulebook page 2 wrote:
The order in which the Gods grant the players their actions changes at the beginning of each cycle.

The 4 large God tiles are shuffled and placed randomly on the 4 empty spaces above Apollo’s space.

I knew it must be clearly stated in the rules, but I managed to miss it anyways. Thanks for the quick answers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.